FBI Digital (electronic) Fingerprints
We digitally take your fingerprints and electronically submit them to the FBI for a very fast processing. Your FBI background check report can be downloaded at home within 1-2 days after fingerprinting. This procedure is normally used for applicants who need the followings:
- Reviewing or correcting (challenging) the content in the FBI report;
- Requesting for a Court related issue;
- To live, work, travel, or get a visa in a foreign country;
- Attorney needs it for a fair and accurate legal representation;
- Adopting a child in a foreign country, etc.